React Native Developer
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Unity App Developer
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
3D Graphic Designer
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
- Receiving feedback from directors, animators, designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.